Wednesday, December 13, 2006

women need guidance

Hello, I am a 31 year old women and I have some thoughts on the issue of feminism. I think a lot of what young men are saying now a days is for the most part true. Feminism was in some way an organization that was to bring down men. I honestly think feminism is destroying the family system and other women would agree with me on that. There is a marriage strike by men against the feminists and it is coming back to haunt the women involved in the feminist movement. Men do not like being portrayed as stupid or controllable in movies and the media. That, I think, is a major factor in the problems we are facing right now. My heart goes out to the men of this country who have to deal with this kind of thing on a regular basis. I am very disappointed in the women who are doing this to our men. Did you think they were just going to roll over and take it?

1 comment:

soccerman said...

Wow. I can't believe there is a woman who can support men. I've never heard of it.